Lavender Orpington Cockerels Northern VA Free!

LadyCraig

Songster
Sep 3, 2017
Virginia
Hello!

I have a few too many chicks! I’m fairly certain I have 3 cockerels that I would like to re-home. These sweet little guys are about 7 weeks old.
835ACBC6-B8AE-4C7F-9DFE-CDCB69C93CD2.jpeg 8BF28806-7B5B-4FDF-965D-34FCD7703FC3.jpeg

Trust me they are both cockerels, here is an example of a pullet at the same age. a comb that large shows that they are cockerels. no chance of them being pullets. (not my photo)

6 Week Old Lavender Orpingtons- Pullet & Roo??? | BackYard Chickens - Learn  How to Raise Chickens

All the others in their brood have no combs, so I am fairly certain they are boys... thanks for the opinions! I wasn’t sure anyone would even want them, but I thought I would post!

All the others in their brood have no combs, so I am fairly certain they are boys... thanks for the opinions! I wasn’t sure anyone would even want them, but I thought I would post!
try posting in your state thread and hopefully someone will take them. i would take all 3 but i live pretty far away and already have a roo. they are quite handsome, good luck. also :welcome

Back
Top Bottom