Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by kttodd, Jan 3, 2014.

1. kttodd

kttodd Out Of The Brooder

Feb 5, 2012
    Lorain County, Ohio
    Beautiful Lavender Orpington hatching eggs! These birds are big, beautiful and lay a huge egg. My girls are 11+lbs!

Eggs are $3 each. Shipping is $12.

Please message with questions!

Please read BEFORE BIDDING!

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Eggs are UN-washed and freshly collected. They are packed carefully and labeled Fragile, Live Hatching Eggs Do Not Xray.

We always do our best to ship ASAP. We guarantee eggs are fresh and will arrive safely. We do NOT guarantee hatch rates dues to circumstances at the post office and during their handling and delivery time.

Please post in our feedback on how your eggs have been delivered. NOT after hatch! Please feel free to contact us so that we can help in any way. We strive for 100% Positive Feed Back, will return the same and always appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Allow cool eggs to warm slowly to room temperature before placing in the incubator. Always store bigger end up.

Hatchability rates are good up to seven days, but quickly decline after. Therefore, do not store eggs more than 7 days, and remember shipping days as well.

1 person likes this.
  2. CountryChic95

CountryChic95 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2014
    WNY
    Will you have more avail soon?

3. kttodd

Feb 5, 2012
    Lorain County, Ohio
    Yes I do.

4. judycorky

judycorky New Egg

Mar 10, 2014
    can I order a dozen lavender orpington hatching eggs for end of March? Do you have Maran hatching eggs too?

5. kttodd

Feb 5, 2012
    Lorain County, Ohio
    yes, I will. Maybe not until the 31st though. I can put you on my list and contact you when they are ready to be shipped?! I have Maran eggs as well.

6. judycorky

judycorky New Egg

Mar 10, 2014
    that would be great and the end of the month is perfect. I'll take a dozen of the orpingtons and 4 marans.

7. kttodd

Feb 5, 2012
    Lorain County, Ohio
  8. ashbash45

ashbash45 New Egg

Mar 14, 2014
    If you have some available I would like some!

9. littlefamily

littlefamily Out Of The Brooder

Feb 18, 2014
    When will you have lavender hatching eggs available to ship next? I am interested in purchasing a half dozen

10. Tatianna

Tatianna Out Of The Brooder

May 8, 2013
    Northern New Hampshire
    Hi,
    Do you have any lavender eggs or chicks now?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by