jumpy.gif
:
smile.png

Sjisty, I believe these are even more beautiful than mine....I wanna them back
smile.png
smile.png
wee.gif
wee.gif

Do you know how happy I am with your hatches.

Granny Nanny is smiling in Georgia at you all day long....

If ever those babies wear you out, send them home to me for a long vacation!!!!

I could kiss each of them and I mean it!!!!

Okay, we have turkeys and lav orps at an incredible hatch rate..Kisses hugs love and prayers to all............

I'm dreaming in Lavendar tonight!

God bless you all. Nancy
(PS we're still shipping if you or anyone else wants some!)

Okay Granny Nanny Must show pics of flock

8875_lavendars.jpg

If this doesn't show up, try here:
http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8722539

And yes we are still taking orders!!!

They are sooo pretty, I need to upload some of our baby pics...Full time farming allows insufficient computer and photo time and now must pick a field of beans. Love and Blesssings and Later to my beloved chicken friends! Nancy

Nancy, it's your excellent packing and care that makes my hatch rates so high - 9 of 12 turkeys and 4 of 6 lavender orps. I highly recommend your hatching eggs to anybody out there! Now if only you would start raising Brahmas ...

For you Sjisty, I would actually consider it.....I do have a friend with some but they are babies....I'll see if I can talk her out of them and then kick my other "common barreds" into the yard.......mmmmm.....I actually have an extra pen....Let me bake a cake for hubby and pick the garden....We'll seee..........! I do spend a lot of time wrapping and praying and selecting those eggs....Prayer is always free and wrapping I just wrap the way I want to receive them...........Thanks for your compliments and keep those loverly pictures coming.

So It's light brahmas right????? I'll call her tonight to see what she has..............

Quote:
Nancy- I have 4 seven week old Buff Brahamas if you're interested. They are hatchery stock and I believe there is one rooster and 3 hens. Very pretty birds.

Back
Top Bottom