Lavender Orps are hatchin' - Picture

Quote:
Nancy- I have 4 seven week old Buff Brahamas if you're interested. They are hatchery stock and I believe there is one rooster and 3 hens. Very pretty birds.

I actually bought 12 buff Brahma eggs today on eBay. I really want to develop my flock of partridge Brahmas, but my beloved roo just died over the weekend. I have found someone with a young roo, so I will just have to wait until he grows up, but someday I WILL have partridge brahmas.

Quote:
Nancy- I have 4 seven week old Buff Brahamas if you're interested. They are hatchery stock and I believe there is one rooster and 3 hens. Very pretty birds.

I actually bought 12 buff Brahma eggs today on eBay. I really want to develop my flock of partridge Brahmas, but my beloved roo just died over the weekend. I have found someone with a young roo, so I will just have to wait until he grows up, but someday I WILL have partridge brahmas.

Good for you Sjisty!! Best of luck on your venture. I have Lav Orps of Nancys due to hatch next week. Can't wait!! The pictures she has of her birds REALLY do not do them justice. The are absolutly gorgeous and teeming with health. You don't often meet people of her character in this world. She is a beautiful person.

Quote:
Come on NYRIR, you know you want some and I have some wonderful eggs...... Just pm me if you are interested. I need to go repost on the BSA.... Will do so in a few!
Have a blessed weekend. Nancy

Quote:

Good for you Sjisty!! Best of luck on your venture. I have Lav Orps of Nancys due to hatch next week. Can't wait!! The pictures she has of her birds REALLY do not do them justice. The are absolutly gorgeous and teeming with health. You don't often meet people of her character in this world. She is a beautiful person.

You are so kind Ehigh! If there is anything Good about me it is from God....I'm so waiting to hear about your hatch....Don't forget to pm me and call me!!!!

Hope all are having a blessed day! Nancy

Back
Top Bottom