Lawnmower vs Rooster GRAPHIC PICS/ Saying Goodbye

thanks all
I can't read all of the replies or say much... I am at work.

I appreciate all of you sticking with me through this... I just wish it had ended differently.
sad.png

*sigh*

Lori, I am so sorry to hear the Kubota is gone.
hit.gif
I was praying for him and you every day that he would overcome and live a long life. Please, take some comfort in knowing that you extended his life by two weeks. There is no way he would have made it, had you not helped him.

You deserve a humanitarian award for everything you did for him. I hope Mr. B appreciates it, as well.

Aww hunny-you were an AMazing amazing nurse and friend to him--God bless you a bizzilion times for being the sweetess kindest person to him! Im so so sorry-Ive been following this story from the first page-silently rooting you on!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
hit.gif
he.gif
hit.gif

My dad just called me at work to tell me Big Poppy, my EE rooster flew over the fence and my 110lb Lab and my folks 50lb mutt had him out in the front yard "playing" with him. He put him in kubota's kennel and said he jumped up like he was fine.

I'm gonna have to go check on him.... I can't just sit here

Please God not again
hit.gif

Well Lori, all that's left to say now is wow, you must have some really great stuff comming your way to balance out all the awful chicken stuff you're going through. Life is always a balance, you know. Hopefully your EE is fine and you can get on to doing your angelic deeds....

hugs.gif
You did everything you could. Everyone here just thinks you are an angel. We will all miss Kubota
hit.gif
but look at it this way - he'll be waking up Heaven bright and early every morning from now on. Such a glorious looking rooster certainly has a job like that waiting for him.

Back
Top Bottom