Laws concerning Sale of Eggs and farm goods -- we have lost all common sense in this country

wendychicklawyr

Songster
6 Years
Aug 28, 2013
Im in Florida -- this is what i have to include now with my eggs smh.

These eggs are produced daily from my small flock of hens. Our hens are fed home cooked food and veggies daily and are allowed to free range every day. You will find that our eggs have a brighter yolk and are much better in taste. The store-bought version is a sick pale comparison to what eggs should taste like. Research has proven that hens that are treated with respect and allowed to live like chickens were meant to produce eggs that are higher in beneficial nutrients. With all of that said, the Florida Department of Agriculture does not allow small farmers to sell farm goods without inspections and fees. Therefore these eggs are not for human consumption. We do not even wash our eggs after they are laid because there is a protective coating on the eggs that keeps bacteria out as eggs shells are porous. Please wash them before use. Please write your legislator to tell them to get out of the pockets of backyard farmers. Lets all go back to common sense.

Back
Top Bottom