Lay In The Lap.

Our dark Brahma, Queen Frack, was severely ripped up by a roo about 4 years ago. The day it happened, I had her in the house, sitting on my lap while I was checking her wounds, getting ready to clean and dress them. All of a sudden, she stood up, pushed, and plopped an egg right out in my lap! She recuperated from her wounds in a dog crate in our kitchen, and since then has pretty much been a house chicken. She pecks on the front door when she wants to come in every day and has her special box in the house where she lays her eggs. She used to go upstairs and lay in our bed, but had a very scary fall down 14 steps, so we had to stop that. Now she has her own "nest box" in the living room. She is the queen!

Our dark Brahma, Queen Frack, was severely ripped up by a roo about 4 years ago. The day it happened, I had her in the house, sitting on my lap while I was checking her wounds, getting ready to clean and dress them. All of a sudden, she stood up, pushed, and plopped an egg right out in my lap! She recuperated from her wounds in a dog crate in our kitchen, and since then has pretty much been a house chicken. She pecks on the front door when she wants to come in every day and has her special box in the house where she lays her eggs. She used to go upstairs and lay in our bed, but had a very scary fall down 14 steps, so we had to stop that. Now she has her own "nest box" in the living room. She is the queen!
That's awesome
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom