Laying hard boiled eggs???

Jeepster515

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 26, 2011
Spout Spring, VA
So I have a really weird question. First of all I'm not a troll, this is an honest question. My wife and I recently bought a couple ducks from a guy. We have one rouen female and one mallard female. Recently they started laying about 4 eggs a week. 2 of the eggs that we have collected have been hard boiled. They are not laying in any specific spot, just around the house. Has anyone ever heard of this? We live way out in the cut so It's not anyone playing tricks. We have just been mystified by this.

Were they swimming in your hot tub?
big_smile.png

I thought maybe one was in a tarp and maybe it got steamed. Too many maybes though, and it was about 15 feet from the tarp so it would be hard to believe it "steamed" in there and rolled out. The other was found in a ditch by the side of the house. Sorry no hot tubs lol
smile.png

They have been HARD, hard boiled. Perfect for deviled eggs, IF I knew how they got that way. We seperated the pairs to see exactly which duck is laying these crazy eggs. If it does happen again I will be sure to post a picture of said egg.

You must have a bionic superducks!

Hire a lawyer, a consultant, then patent them, you might be on your way to richies!

Can you imagine how much power will be saved worldwide using hardboiled eggs coming from birds?

It may even prevent Global Warming and save our planet!

Might I suggest that the cute little smirk on your wife's face suggests that she knows all about those "hard boiled eggs".
wink.png
big_smile.png

Salvo

Back
Top Bottom