LAYING HENS IN VA -- FREE

Chickaroo!

Songster
12 Years
Dec 27, 2007
This might be T.M.I. but I am going through a separation from my husband right now and I cannot take my chickens
hit.gif

I have 8 chickens, all hens. One is a black sex link (older but still lays) one is sweetheart Rhode Island Red (older, no longer laying) 5 are red sexlinks (about 6mo old and laying) and one is an EE (also 6mo old and laying).

I'm in Sandston VA. I'm not looking to make money off of the chickens so if anyone can take them, I am willing to let you have them for free.

If interested, please PM me.

I know this is a late reply ut if you still need someone to take care of your chicks, I live nearby in Richmond. Let me know. Hope things are going better for you.

Hi all. It's been quite awhile since I've been on here. Anyway, my husband and I have separated and I he did take care of my chickens for about 2 weeks. He has since given them to our neighbors. So, hopefully, they will take care of them properly. I miss them all dearly and had a horrible dream about them last night. I try not to acutally think about them, as it makes me terribly sad.

I've been where you are, and feel for you. We're all rooting for you and please don't worry about the little gals, I'm sure they'll be fine. Call your neighbors and make sure they know what to do- after all he didn't really have a right to just up and give them to anyone since they were yours.

If you need help, I"ll be glad to add them to my crew, I don't care if they lay or not.

Be at peace and know all will be as it should be.

Robin

Back
Top Bottom