Lazy54 Farms Question?

Because of the cold this winter his flock hasn't started laying as well as he wanted yet. He has also been building a new office (or remodeling it something like that) so he has been moving from the house to the new office out by the barn and this caused some delays.

The first reason I used Lazy54 is because they are a local farm, local business, etc. I like to keep my money in Oregon when possible. I like supporting small farms and small businesses. I like to give people a chance and not just write them off when something happens the first time. If everything goes well, then I'll use Lazy54 again. If not, then I'll find another hatchery for next time. Why send my money off to Iowa, Texas or Pennsylvania when I can support a local business? I like to buy my food local, I also want to buy my animals local when I can.

The second reason also pertains to them being local is that I can get a smaller number of chickens since I can drive up there, visit my In-laws, and pick-up my chickens and drive them home myself.
big_smile.png

Bil

Back
Top Bottom