LCF Ranch Intro

Dmagick2020

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2020
Hello, all my name is Dennis and I am the Owner of LCF Ranch. In June 2018 I purchased a 20-acre property in the desert southwest with dreams of turning it into a desert homestead. I have hit a few hiccups on my road, but I have finally made the property semi livable and will be relocating there on March 13th. We will be starting out living in a Towable RV Trailer with 150watts of Solar, 400watts of wind energy, connected into a converter, and about 7 batteries (3x 18Ah and 4x 100AH), 2 greenhouses, and our rainwater collection setup and enough food, feed and water to last us about 3 months, enough time to get some water hauled into the ranch. Just the basics for us and the animals. I will be giving daily video, and/or photo updates on youtube but all the links can be found on our website! https://www.lcfranch.com

Our goal is to be 100% Off Grid, Green, and fully Self Sustainable and to provide our customers with the best Farm Fresh, Naturally Grown Produce, Free Ranged Chickens/Poultry, Eggs, and Wild Game Meat Products. We currently are waiting on our first shipment of 20 unsexed Black Australorps to be sent from Hoovers Hatchery on March 2nd. We chose this breed because of its dual production purpose of eggs and meat. We look to start having Eggs and maybe even some of our first Bred Australorp Chicks available by Sept or Oct.

As soon as our first run of chicks get here we will be posting pics and possibly even a video

Back
Top Bottom