Learning to mow

Blisschick

not rusty
12 Years
Feb 20, 2007
Shepherd, Texas
Do you think between the collective intelligence of them all, they can figure it out? I wish they would!

birdbrains.jpg

Don't I wish I had a riding mower!! We've been talking about it for ages, but have yet to afford one.
roll.png

The big guy near the engine is the dad to them all. He's a blue slate. All the siblings (one isn't in the photo) are all from him and a bourbon red. I got 4 different colors out of the batch. So...let this be a prime example of what you get when you mate a bourbon red to a blue slate--a bunch of birdbrains who would rather follow me mowing to have a bug buffet than actually help me out.

BTW, they get along okay with my chickens. They're kind of like the barnyard police--they make sure everyone is where they belong, and if they're not, they get chased until they get put back in the correct pen. The cats keep clear of them, and the dogs don't dare mess with them as a group.

Quote:
same here,never seen it before.

heres one for those wishing to see a chuck using a ride on mower.
incredible advert.
its for the UK company; happy eggs.

well....actualy its a quad bike [ATV] not a ride on mower,and the chuck chuck is not doing the work-its hitching a lift but its pretty cool all the same.
thats supposed to be how they live but the reality is they are kept in a inhumane battery like hell.
he.gif
rant.gif

Last edited:
thats hilarious too! thanks for sharing!!! and I bet the chickens really like it! lol. I would have thought that the four wheeler ride would scare them, but I've seen how my own chickens behave around the lawn mower (following close behind for bugs) and power tools (one hen jumped up on the table saw when it was running while we were in the process of cutting 2x4s! luckily no one was hurt but a lesson learned for US)

Back
Top Bottom