Leatherman recommendations??? For a girl?

As has already been said both Gerber and Leatherman make good multi tools. At first I thought I would never want one but then after using a friends fake to do field repair while on a search. I had a change of mind. Now I am lost with out mine it goes EVERYWHERE with me even dress up occasions.
I prefer the Gerber just because they don't cut into my hand when I grab something with the pliers. But then I tend to break the jaws because I squeeze too hard. I guess that happens when ya got thumbs that look like large chicken drumsticks.
gig.gif
I have been known to put vise grips on with one hand and co-workers had to use a pry bar to remove them.
hide.gif

Most important is you need to check them out and decide what YOU like and what works for you

Cabellas near me has a poor selection. The Tractor Supplies had a good amount of Gerbers. Lowes carries the lower end models.

Our Wal mart also has them and check local hardware stores. Many times Ace or True Value has them. Also I just noticed somebody posted about lights. I have a Monarch 500 that is Stainless and uses 3 AAA batteries. This is the best small LED light I have ever seen. I can light the stop sign at the end of the road which is 1/2 Mile away. I now grab this light rather than any of my cordless spot lights.

Back
Top Bottom