Leaving..Leave the light on?

Quote:
I have the best friends. They love my chickens too. They just told me that they will start dinner later today so that the chickens will be safe. I did not ask this or request it. I just said I was a "little" worried about leaving them out late. My friends said ...now you can stay and relax and have fun. I am going to take them some pickled eggs and onions. The onions are from my garden. This makes for a great egg salad sandwich. This would be a break from a weeks worth of turkey sandwiches. Hurray!
yippiechickie.gif

Just letting everyone know how much I appreciated the comments. We left the light on and left this morning at 6:15. Opened the pop door, said goodbye and went on our way. Got home at 6:45, the light was on and everyone was in the coop, safe and sound. My husband was confident that no coon or possum would climb the fence, and go through the pop door with the bright inside light on. He was right, but I wouldn't trust varments to not try if we did that every night. I do feel a little bit more confident about not rushing right home.........once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom