Left for dead on my door

man, people s*ck! I'd rather birds over people any day.
lau.gif

Good for you for saving them, you rock!

I think they will be buff(solid ones) and partridge (the black striped one). They are bearded and very cute. I would be interested in seeing pics as they mature-they look like they will be nice quality SIlkies. Congrats! Did you want Silkies?
big_smile.png

I’m really enjoying having these chicks I’ve become really attached to the sickly little one who I named Yoshi. I never really wanted silkies because I thought they were rather goofy looking. But if little Yoshi is a standard for the breed then I understand why people love silkies, the little chick is sleeping in my hand right now…making typing extremely difficult:).
and a pic because Yoshi is too cute!

yoshi003.jpg

Must be some kind of silkie mix. Perhaps it's half brahma. Those people were very cruel to have just slung them in a plastic bag and leaving them there on your doorstep. At least the very little smarts they had told them that you would take good care of them. Poor chickies!
sad.png

Quote:
Well if they really believed that you would take them, why not just knock and say "I can't keep these, would you take them?" instead of leaving them to freeze!

No, the people who left them were irresponsible COWARDS because they didn't have the guts to do what was right.

I would think maybe the sticky eyed baby got pecked, or maybe even bumped by the humans while being carted around, hopefully it's nothing catchy. Good thing you found them in time!

Back
Top Bottom