Leftovers!

What do you do with leftovers???

• Total voters
Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
HEY! I am going to be making random polls every week. Answer which one you think best applies to you and then write something in the comments! Thanks for checking this out! BTW this will end in 7 days!

I tend to make just enough food so there are very few, if any, leftovers. If there are, I usually eat it in the next day or two. Occasionally, I will give some scraps to the ducks if it's a meal nobody really likes. 🥴
Nice! We have a big family so we always have leftovers and we just eat it for lunch the next day are feed it to the animals.

My chickens especially like italian food like pizza and pasta. They also like to have leftover Mc Donald's! They aren't picky though, they'll eat anything!
20210602_123641_HDR.jpg

"I may be stuck on this nest, but my meals will travel the world!"- Pippin (before she had to start eating chick crumb!)

My chickens especially like italian food like pizza and pasta. They also like to have leftover Mc Donald's! They aren't picky though, they'll eat anything!View attachment 2719916
"I may be stuck on this nest, but my meals will travel the world!"- Pippin (before she had to start eating chick crumb!)
Awe, so cute! That photo was timed perfectly!

Awe, so cute! That photo was timed perfectly!
Thanks. I wanted to make her as happy as possible whilst she was broody so she wouldn't give up! Pippin is an italian chicken at heart!
I'm glad I did feed her her favourite foods, since now she'll have to eat chick food for a few weeks. She's so happy with the new babies

Back
Top Bottom