~Legend of Rainea: Dark Storm~ RP

OwlLover

Alaskan Wanderer
8 Years
Aug 25, 2011
Welcome to Rainea, a great, ancient land that is full of riches. Its past is obscured by a thick fog of mystery. Many creatures mill about; each one possesses great power, in their own unique way. Rainea, despite its scarred past from war thousands of years ago, is a peaceful land that is considered to be paradise, but as we all know, all good things must come to an end...

Rules:

• I run the RP. What I say goes.
  • Don't be rude. If you have a problem with the way someone is RPing, take it to PM instead of getting the thread closed.
  • No drama, guilting, or attention seeking. (e.g. Fine, ignore me! or I'm thinking about quitting this RP...) You have no idea how annoying this is! If you don't like the way the RP is going, PM me nicely and I'll see what I can do.
  • Please, don't make this RP crazily dark. This is a war RP, but we don't need guys getting killed, captured, fighting, etc all the time. This is fun and adds a twist, but only in moderation. We lost a player a while back because of this, and I don't want it happening again.
  • No controlling another person's character, or metagaming. (Having a character know something if they haven't been told or otherwise haven't learned what it is)
  • Please don't say that your character is stronger, faster, etc than someone else's, unless that person's player says that they are weaker. This is not only controlling someone else's charrie to a certain extent, it's annoying because it feels like you're trying to make your charrie be better than everyone else's.
  • Wait until I accept your form before you start. I don't usually like this rule, but in this case I will make an exception because of the powers. All charries MUST have a form to go with them. And, this isn't necessarily a rule, but I'd really, really appreciate it if you didn't make a ton of forms before or during a battle just because your side is losing.
  • Fighting must be realistic. If a single creature goes up against ten others, they're not gonna take them down. They're gonna get hurt. Badly.
  • The other person decides the injury taken in battle. One blow per post, and don't dodge more than one out of five attacks. Do not freeze another person's charrie, or otherwise leave them unable to fight back.
  • No major villains or plot twists without my permission. And, absolutely no new guardians.
  • NO INSTA-HEALING. If someone's badly injured in battle, they need to at least be out of the fight. It defeats the whole purpose of battle when someone can heal as quickly as they're wounded.

Power Rules:

• One power per charrie. Wings and magic don't count, but healing, if it is not done with herbs, does.
  • Keep it reasonable. If we have powers that instantly, or at least make it extremely easily to defeat the enemy, what's the point? (Note: Ability to use and or disable another's power is reasonable. Making it so that the power has no limitations or weaknesses is unreasonable.)
  • Play your powers responsibly! I can't stress how important this is. Powers are fun, but if we start abusing them, I may have to remove them from the RP for a while. I'm gonna be tough about these; I don't want this RP to spiral out of control like the last one did.
  • BANNED POWERS: Teleportation and summoning of wild creatures or clones, invincibility, or anything that gives one side an instant, unavoidable win. No magic, unless I approve.
  • And, most importantly, have fun!

Locations:

Valley:

7087f6efdbf0628fc0627b33714ab483-d6jovel.png

Mountains:

LL

Lake:

__swiftcurrent_lake___by_rhcheng-d58zqu1.jpg

Arctic:

f936d5b7efcb3341e02ba9913f55fd2a-d5ec0gb.jpg

Dark Forest:

c059219307bfb38c13ad95f10ee19e2a-d3ccsi1.jpg

House of the Elders:

LL

Valley of Shadows:

LL

Guardians

(Note: All Guardians belong to me)

Nakota Guardian of the Valley

Izou Guardian of the Valley of Shadows

Kristina Guardian of the Arctic

Sedna Guardian of the Dark Forest

Sasha Guardian of the House of the Elders

white_dragon_by_alien_base-d3e4twk.jpg

Charries

Name: Senkah
Species: Winged wolf
Power: Influences other powers, and can use them for herself
Picture:

LL

Username: Owl

Name: Ranu
Species: Winged wolf
Power: She is very strong and can run very fast
Picture:

Name: Collia
Species: Cat
Power: Can turn herself or anything to stone at the press of a paw.
Picture:

Name: Sara
Species: Red Fox
Power: Can shapeshift into any creature
Picture:

bigshot-webster020211z.jpg

Name: Faedon
Species: Wolf
Power: Elemental (can only use one at a time)
Picture:

red-wolf.jpg

Name: Attollo
Species: Wolf
Power: Telekinesis
Picture:

Winged_Wolf_by_Nambroth.jpg

Username: iluvorpingtons

Name: Mili
Species: Unicorn
Power: Can reverse other's powers and use it against them for a limited amount of time.
Picture:
Username: ClucksAndPeeps

Form:

Name:
Species:
Picture:
Username:

Last edited:
Name: Heliodor
Power: Telepathy
Picture:
azara_winged_cat_portrait_by_daydreamer_art-d336hh3.jpg

Name: Sylvia
Species: Black-winged Kite
Power: Invisibility
Picture:
0b4f2e7145aefbd18c681190049a51ed-d4yov5y.jpg

Name: Riku
Power: Controls weather
Picture:
(I can't get an exact picture of him, but the below pictures should give you a rough idea)

Sammy%20Seal%20Point%20Siamese%20cat.JPG

Dark_mackerel_tabby_cat_in_a_park-Hisashi-02A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom