~Legend of Rainea: Dark Storm~ RP

Kristina angled her wings and lofted down inside a small, but cozy, cave. She dropped a bundle of sticks in her jaws, and held out her paw. A small flame rose on the pad of her paw, and the sticks ignited. She curled up beside it as the snowstorm raged outside.

Attollo sat down after finishing his meal, his eyes closing. He yawned. "Ahh...that was good. A nap, then."
Sylvia smiled faintly. "Did you stay up all night or something?" She turned to leave. "I'll just be out flying."

Sorry about being so off-topic, Owl, but I tried drawing Attollo today! Not pretty...
Here he is:

My shading needs some work
hmm.png

Name: Razor Talon (Razor)
Species: Roc
Power: immense size
Picture:

Username: ShinShien

Name: Toxic
Species: dragon
Power: paralyzing bite *lasts only minutes*, breathes fire by default *is that a power, too?*
Picture:

Attollo sat down after finishing his meal, his eyes closing. He yawned. "Ahh...that was good. A nap, then."
Sylvia smiled faintly. "Did you stay up all night or something?" She turned to leave. "I'll just be out flying."

A pretty black she-wolf, with a white belly, inner ears, paws, tail tip, and blue hints on her tail sat on a boulder. Her feathered wings were folded against her body.

Name: Razor Talon (Razor)
Species: Roc
Power: immense size
Picture:

Name: Toxic
Species: dragon
Power: paralyzing bite *lasts only minutes*, breathes fire by default *is that a power, too?*
Picture:

They're in.

Back
Top Bottom