Leghorn Question !!!!!!!!!!

Rileys roost farms

In the Brooder
Nov 6, 2022
For the people that have champion leghorns and all that. How do you keep your roosters tail so perfect?! All of the leghorns I’ve seen their sickles and feathers are all there and not split. How do y’all do it ?! What are their living conditions, do they have roommates as well? I don’t have leghorns but I do sebrights and their tail feathers keep splitting and breaking. They live with at least one other because they can’t stand being by themselves. I figured people to ask would be leghorn breeders. Thank you so much to all who replies!!!

For the people that have champion leghorns and all that. How do you keep your roosters tail so perfect?! All of the leghorns I’ve seen their sickles and feathers are all there and not split. How do y’all do it ?! What are their living conditions, do they have roommates as well? I don’t have leghorns but I do sebrights and their tail feathers keep splitting and breaking. They live with at least one other because they can’t stand being by themselves. I figured people to ask would be leghorn breeders. Thank you so much to all who replies!!!
Tbh, I don’t do anything with him. He just manages to keep them clean and pretty by himself, and he free ranges 50 acres with his 6 hens

A day before a show I bathe the birds.

Attachments

• IMG_20170427_200333.jpg
    IMG_20170427_200333.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom