Lemon-Drops Adopt-an-egg hatch-a-long!

Can I please have #2? :D
Yep! This ones a Silkie!
Did you figure out who was going to take the chicks? Or are you building a hoop coop? :p:D
Kind of! I have a neighbor that will take 6, still looking for a few more people to take them (no hoop coop, unfortunately)

Last resort is an auction in Enumclaw.
Can I adopt #5?☺️
Yep! Light brown
Can I have #1 please? :D
Of course! That one's a silkie!

Yep! This ones a Silkie!

Kind of! I have a neighbor that will take 6, still looking for a few more people to take them (no hoop coop, unfortunately)

Last resort is an auction in Enumclaw.

Yep! Light brown

Of course! That one's a silkie!

Wait.....why are you hatching eggs if you can't even keep them and don't know where they'll end up??

Wait.....why are you hatching eggs if you can't even keep them and don't know where they'll end up??
I'm hatching eggs for the educational and fun purposes (and the hatch-a-long). My coop is full, and I had a couple of people that were going to take them (all 16) but then they decided not to.

I'm hatching eggs for the educational and fun purposes (and the hatch-a-long). My coop is full, and I had a couple of people that were going to take them (all 16) but then they decided not to.
(Also, our broody started sitting and hatching eggs (we didn't notice for a while) and only one made it, so she needs buddies)

Back
Top Bottom