Leon Valley Eggs on Ebay?

arlee453

Songster
12 Years
Aug 13, 2007
near Charlotte NC
Anyone ordered from them before? I have my eye on some Self Blue old english banty eggs they have listed.

I'd love to see if anyone has hatched these out from them before and what the results were. I just think they are the most beautiful color!

Susan

I have 36 eggs from Leon valley in the bator right now. OEGB and Gold Phoenix. I can tell you the seller is great to work with and the eggs were packed like the Hope Diamond. Not a single broken one in the box. I did not candle all of them but can tell you that most I did were viable.

I have some in the bator too from them. Very good to work with and even gave me a partial refund because they couldn't ship on Columbus Day. nccatnip is right they are packed very well. I will let you know later how they do.

jackie

Great - thanks for the info... now if I can JUST get this bator built before the end of the week, maybe I can get those eggs shipped out on Monday... hmmm.... wonder if DH would notice the bator if I hid it under my desk...

wink.png

I have ordered one batch from them of MFDU which hatched out around three weeks ago. Really good fertility/hatch rate for shipped eggs.

I just ordered a batch of Golden Laced Wyandotte eggs to stick under my subbornly setting silkie. (She's not laying; might as well put her to work!)
lol.png

Two thumbs up all the way around!

I ordered some cochin bantam eggs and she has good fertility and packs the eggs great not one broken. I would recommend her to anyone.

I absolutely recommend Leon Valley eggs. Totally professional, the eggs were wrapped to withstand WWII, there were cautions all over the box (like live- handle carefully) that the postal lady , I swear she was almost shaking when she handed me the box. Karen

I have to say I got some this week and there was an egg broke!!! But it looked like maybe who ever put it in the foam maybe but their thumb through the egg. She sent lots of extras so there was no problem. I was just shocked it was broken.

jackie

Back
Top Bottom