let me see if I get this intro right

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by luvmigrls, Jan 20, 2011.

1. luvmigrls

luvmigrls Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Washinton State
    OK- I got a few welcomes as well as some answers but I am not sure if I posted it in the right place, so here goes.
    My name is Cindy and I ran across the site last spring when I became the proud mama of 8 layers: 2 - Rhode-Island Reds, 2 Buff Oreitons 2 Bared Rocks, and 2 Americana's, and had many questions. (forgive the misspelled names). When I needed answers I would read your forum and find such a wealth of knowledge. I receintly decided that to get my paticular questions answered I needed to become a member. I am sure my husband thinks I've gone off the deep end with the girls, I spoil them: like my other kids, Bucky my 1 1/2 yr old Jack Russel, Lucy my 1 yr old adopted special needs Jack Russel, and Tiki (king tut). Yes I have named the girls too and they will never see the butcher block as long as I am alive. I told my husband we will have to start a chicken bone yard. They are our kids. Though I am not very computer savvy, I hope to learn my way around with posting & replies. By the way still not quite sure what and how threads work?? So why chickens? Well I have recently turned 50 and have made homemade wine from my own grapes and I have always wanted chickens, so there go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Well hope to talk to some of you soon, for now~ Cindy [​IMG]

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG]

3. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Hi Cindy, [​IMG]
    You're not alone. There's a whole world full of chicken lovers......and you just found them! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

A warm welcome from an imp in Washington

That was a GREAT intro

Imp

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

6. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    [​IMG] from Texas!

7. cparian

cparian Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2008
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    [​IMG] Hi Cindy from another Cindy!

8. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Out Of The Brooder

Dec 22, 2010
    Dover, Arkansas
    Hello Cindy, [​IMG] from Arkansas!!!

9. Cacciatore

Cacciatore Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2011
    San Pablo, CA
    Welcome from California

10. Chicken.Lytle

Chicken.Lytle Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC. I just started my flock over the summer and learned a lot from the people here. Feel free to check out my BYC page. It points to my blog posts which may be helpful or entertaining.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by