Let's Ask Kathy šŸ˜„

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Okay, I am not caught up atall, at all. I am on page 32 or so. But I have 2 questions for Miss Kathy.

1. What is your horse sport?

2. How long have you been involved in it (OR, if you prefer, how old were you when you got started in it; why did/ does it appeal to you; are you still involved in it; is it dangerous; tell us a little about the sport; anything else about the sport you'd like to share with us, thanks!)

Okay, I am not caught up atall, at all. I am on page 32 or so. But I have 2 questions for Miss Kathy.

1. What is your horse sport?

2. How long have you been involved in it (OR, if you prefer, how old were you when you got started in it; why did/ does it appeal to you; are you still involved in it; is it dangerous; tell us a little about the sport; anything else about the sport you'd like to share with us, thanks!)

...and be sure to answer each question in separate posts. šŸ¤Ŗ

Did you guys see all of the pumpkins @beluga3858 carved?

ps cropped_1_DSC_0978.jpg

ps_cropped_1_DSC_0199.jpg

I did the fireman and the bat, he did the rest. this was his first year to carve pumpkins!
Those are truly amazing!!! :love:bow

Oh. Well, based on your name, I assumed you engaged in some sort of sport involving horses. Barrel racing, perhaps. Or dressage. Calf tying, maybe?
Ah, I understand! Sport horses and sport ponies are breeds that do well in eventing, dressage, and combined driving.

This is a friends sport pony, he is MGRM, a registered 13.2 hand Connemara stallion
brigadoon_11.jpg
brigadoon_10.jpg
brigadoon_8.jpg
brigadoon_4.jpg
brigadoon_3.jpg

Here is one of mine, RJ
rj_1987_novice.jpg
rj_2000_bn (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom