Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
If you are that much of a softie, you definitely would be blown away by turkeys. I recommend that you read this thread. It is a work in progress.
She's a beautiful soul.:love I started reading the thread. What a lovely tribute!

I've always been blown away by turkeys. Grandma had turkeys but never the beautiful heritage breeds. One day... :)

They never get the opportunity to sneak in. I have screen doors for when the main doors are temporarily open.
Smart.
Why on earth would I need to exaggerate about Wicked of the North? Kiki warned me about her.

I have known you longer than I have known Kiki. Don't tell her.
Look at her shocked face! :clap:celebrate

circa1950s
View attachment 2395889
My grandparents didn't skin hogs. They scalded them and scraped the hair off.
YES!! They scalded too, but I was so young that I only have a vague memory of it. I'm not sure why they started skinning. Look at all that delicious conditioning! :drool

Pigs and cows are too nice to butcher. If I raised all of our meat I would end up with tons of pets and only eat the a-holes, lol! We don't eat much meat so I could probably make it work, lol.
You've never been savaged by a cow or a pig then. :p :pop
Don't tell anyone...but I pretty much only eat meat,. shhh.gif
I'll eat your share
hunger3.gif

Ok- do you have cows or pigs??? Cuz I do and cows have too many flies and pigs are too dirty. Unless you are one of those people that keep your pig in your house, give them baths regularly and take them on walks! 🙃
Continually select the breeding stock that don't have the flies bothering it. Eventually, the flies won't be as big of an issue. What? Pigs dirty? They're quite clean, and when given the opportunity, they'll defecate in one spot as opposed to everywhere. They do like dirt, but for obvious reasons with purpose; shade, insects, to help keep cool etc.

You've never been savaged by a cow or a pig then. :p :pop
Don't tell anyone...but I pretty much only eat meat,.View attachment 2396533
I'll eat your share View attachment 2396532
You were ravaged by a cow or a pig?

I have never been ravaged by a cow, but I have gotten a ton of wet crappy cow tails across the face.

I have never met a mean pig, of course, I never gave boars a chance to get mean. I found saving them from a heart attack by butchering them early was the best way to keep them friendly.

Besides I love head cheese.

Continually select the breeding stock that don't have the flies bothering it. Eventually, the flies won't be as big of an issue. What? Pigs dirty? They're quite clean, and when given the opportunity, they'll defecate in one spot as opposed to everywhere. They do like dirt, but for obvious reasons with purpose; shade, insects, to help keep cool etc.
I was going to mention the pig pooping habits when I first saw this but I thought no one would believe me it if I said pigs come housebroken.

People tend to think the mud they lay in to stay cool is manure. It’s not if they have enough room.

Back
Top Bottom