Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
I was going to mention the pig pooping habits when I first saw this but I thought no one would believe me it if I said pigs come housebroken.

People tend to think the mud they lay in to stay cool is manure. It’s not if they have enough room.
Pigs are super smart and very clean animals. I used to raise FFA market hogs. They had a bathtub with an auto waterer on it. Both would lay down in tub, splashing all the water out, then stand and wait for it to fill with cold water.
They were on a feeding floor so I could keep their area clean easily. When I let them out, they would root up and do pig stuff, but never once did they wallow in the mud from their feeding floor/bathtub. Instead, they’d go back inside for their nice clean bathtub.

Smile a little Overy.

I impulse bought a Key Lime pie with real meringue this morning. It is delicious.

I also impulse bought a peel & eat shrimp ring with cocktail sauce. It should be about thawed out now.
"Captain, Elk seems to be running on impulse power at the moment." (Can we beam him aboard?) :confused:

You were ravaged by a cow or a pig?

I have never been ravaged by a cow, but I have gotten a ton of wet crappy cow tails across the face.

I have never met a mean pig, of course, I never gave boars a chance to get mean. I found saving them from a heart attack by butchering them early was the best way to keep them friendly.

Besides I love head cheese.
Savaged, not ravaged. I think I need to make note of that specific difference. :p
What? You've never been?? How are you so lucky? :pop
Yes, yes, and yes.
A cow had it out for me when I was very young. Pre elementary/elementary.
A cow attacked me in the barn. I'm only here because my dog was sitting with me and grabbed her by the nose giving Grandpa enough time to grab a fork and force her back. I was maybe 5 or 6.
A bull went after me on one of our horses in 95. Broke my tailbone but the horse stayed and I was able to get on her and get away.
Tails hurt ALOT across the face. :barnie I've milked cows you know.

You are fortunate you never met a wicked pig. They're worse than a cow because they grab and slash. I remember lots of times Grandpa leaping over the gates when a sow went after him. I had a couple of wicked sows when they were having piglets, but they were good afterwards. But they're still animals and one should always watch.

I have not had head cheese. And that's ok, I think it's best you have it all. ;)

That would not be a wise thing to do. I do not want a rice cooker. I am perfectly happy with how my rice comes out using the cooking method that I use.

I am very, very poor about accepting gifts. So poor that I do not accept gifts.
I'm so poor, that I can't even afford to pay attention! just saying

I was going to mention the pig pooping habits when I first saw this but I thought no one would believe me it if I said pigs come housebroken.

People tend to think the mud they lay in to stay cool is manure. It’s not if they have enough room.
Totally mention it. We're old. (Ok, you're a lot older)
We should impart our wisdom...on whoever will listen. :gig:highfive:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom