Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
rabies.png

I'm obviously much slower than the rest of you. Don't mind me figuring out how to get a screen shot and picture up 5 minutes and 3 pages later :gig

View attachment 2523430

I'm obviously much slower than the rest of you. Don't mind me figuring out how to get a screen shot and picture up 5 minutes and 3 pages later :gig
What it doesn’t say is how many people a year need rabies shots to not die from bats.

I understand there has been some advancements since I had them, but they made a lasting impression on me. I was deathly sick for 2 weeks of the three week series.

How can you categorize all snakes as the same? I don’t like snakes. They creep me to the core, but that’s my problem. A harmless, non venomous snake should not have to die because of my weak, human insecurities.

King snakes are welcome in my yard. They scare the piss outta me, but again, that’s a flaw within myself. They will actually keep your yard safer by eating any rattlesnakes that wander in.

Don’t be a Richard & kill harmless things just because you’re scared & ignorant.

How can you categorize all snakes as the same? I don’t like snakes. They creep me to the core, but that’s my problem. A harmless, non venomous snake should not have to die because of my weak, human insecurities.

King snakes are welcome in my yard. They scare the piss outta me, but again, that’s a flaw within myself. They will actually keep your yard safer by eating any rattlesnakes that wander in.

Don’t be a Richard & kill harmless things just because you’re scared & ignorant.
A Richard.

I'm stealing that.

Back
Top Bottom