Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Pics
If you're not, then I just read your entire post wrong...self help, massage therapist, contortionist positions and other unorthodox things...was this how your wrists got sore or how you tried to fix them? Lol
My wrists spinal issues and knee surgery at the VA were from/side effect from being struck by lightning while in the Navy. The last 10 years as a Medical Massage & Aquatic Therapist for special needs folks just threw napalm on my wrists.

My wrists spinal issues and knee surgery at the VA were from/side effect from being struck by lightning while in the Navy. The last 10 years as a Medical Massage & Aquatic Therapist for special needs folks just threw napalm on my wrists.
Does the term ‘You have better chances of being struck by lightning.’ make you want to slap whomever used it?

If you're not, then I just read your entire post wrong...self help, massage therapist, contortionist positions and other unorthodox things...was this how your wrists got sore or how you tried to fix them? Lol
I can't "fix them".... All I can do is slow it down. The degeneration is a fact of life for all lightning & electro-shock survivors. I'm just trying to slow it down to a glacial pace. I've been warned that the wheelchair is an eventuality....

I can't even joke about that! Yikes! Thank you for your service! What are the chances of being struck be lightning and then coming home to continue to help people. You weren't kidding when you said you aren't typical. You are a saint sir. :bow
I hope your wrists start to feel better soon!

Does the term ‘You have better chances of being struck by lightning.’ make you want to slap whomever used it?
Nope. Because I have the factual oneliner to Mic drop a reply...... But, I like to be wordy so it's never the 'mic drop'.....

You see you have to know where that comes from.

Your odds are better then the lottery at being struck by lightning in Jacksonville Florida .... 1000:1 is the factual odds.

I was struck, out on the flight line, at NAS Jax, FL as the (like clockwork) afternoon storm rolled in.

My core temperature is a full degree below 'normal' ever since. Among other stuff.

I can't "fix them".... All I can do is slow it down. The degeneration is a fact of life for all lightning & electro-shock survivors. I'm just trying to slow it down to a glacial pace. I've been warned that the wheelchair is an eventuality....
Doubt that it makes you feel any better but I know a fellow who as a youngster was struck by lightning. As a young man he slipped and ran a hay rake tine in beside his eyeball and on through his brain. They removed the rake tine from the machine and took him to the hospital to have it removed. He survived without apparent brain or eyesight damage.

Back
Top Bottom