Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Pics
You lifted it, you put it down. You're bit necessarily the one at risk for a cold, wet butt during a half-asleep bathroom visit.
:barnie
Screenshot_20201028-083848_BackYard Chickens~2.jpg

Who’s your ISP.....DS just brought to my attention last week that our package was slow and obsolete.....I called and tripled my speed for like $20 more
The big ugly elephant in the room with regard to DSL is linear distance to the drop box from your location. Physics in unforgiving in this fact. We are 4 miles from the main switch! That's 21120ft protocol is that MAX speeds are ~3.5MB/s down & 0.5MB/s uploads to account for error rates an stable bandwidth. Honestly they are suppose to have us down to 1.0MB/s downloaded but, we have been 3.5 for a decade...

2019 someone "upped us" to a 4.5MB/s down speed and dropped the error ratio to zero. That was horrid, we had multiple dead wire days every month. Multiple calls to "tech support" each month.... After 4-5 months finally got a local tech to give me the truth....it was stupidity and getting us back down to 3.5 took another ---- geez 10-12 month now that I look back....

Also a horror movie and the stairway to heaven.
Something tells me I dont want to know.
How compitent ar't thou with computer-ese?
When last have you defrag'd?
Disk scan?
Disk clean?
Checked for and cleared your browsers cache?
Checked the bloatware and other stuff installed in the PC?
Quite to very. I'm not on a computer. I use either my tablet or pone. I "clean" them pretty regular. As much as can be done anyway.
Who’s your ISP.....DS just brought to my attention last week that our package was slow and obsolete.....I called and tripled my speed for like $20 more
🤢spectrum🤢
Even with AT&T, the only other provider in our area, I would still have this reaction. They are just as bad. I live in college central, that could have something to do with it. Even my data wasn't working so I couldnt switch from wifi to cellular.

it's a real labor of love to be on this site. Anything else I would just have said screw it! not dealing with you!

Back
Top Bottom