Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Pics
Not happening :(
I actually just took that part off my signature. My lag time, etc. is SO bad I cant really edit much. It takes me about five (actual) minutes to do one post. If I delete anything, often the delete button just keeps on going.
I also have a haunted keyboard, lol! I type and nothing happens. Suddenly the letters highlight like they should when you tap on them. AFTER that the letters start showing in my screen, usually.
Who’s your ISP.....DS just brought to my attention last week that our package was slow and obsolete.....I called and tripled my speed for like $20 more

What’s your credit card number and it’s expiration date?
Yeah there’s a new phone hack that called mr muddy from different auto dialers over 10x yesterday.....it says it is amazon and there has been a fraudulent charge on your account of $130 the live operator (from India) asks you to pull up the run menu on your pc and type in the URL help me.com
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Yeah there’s a new phone hack that called mr muddy from different auto dialers over 10x yesterday.....it says it is amazon and there has been a fraudulent charge on your account of $130 the live operator (from India) asks you to pull up the run menu on your pc and type in the URL help me.com
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It is good to see they care enough to help you with that fraudulent charge like that.

:lau

It happened, I walked away from the computer and missed a bunch. 😒
40. Stinking. Pages. I read them all. @Kiki I did it and I don't think I'm going to be able to do it again XD XD.
This thread is like a car accident. Crazy to watch but you can't look away!
...... More true than you know. Especially for someone who isn't regularly part of Kiki threads....
Just imagine some random person coming across this site, for chickens, and finding this
Yup. I'm imagining it.

ETA:
@CHlCKEN I DID IT. I don't think I'll ever do it again lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom