Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
I'll be honest, "With Rum," seemed like the safest option.
I still don't drink, so no sad faces, elk.

Why don't you drink? This is a curiosity question, not a judgement question. Age? Health? Other? I haven't actually had a drink in over a year for health reasons. I miss Margaritas. 😑

The big ugly elephant in the room with regard to DSL is linear distance to the drop box from your location. Physics in unforgiving in this fact. We are 4 miles from the main switch! That's 21120ft protocol is that MAX speeds are ~3.5MB/s down & 0.5MB/s uploads to account for error rates an stable bandwidth. Honestly they are suppose to have us down to 1.0MB/s downloaded but, we have been 3.5 for a decade...

2019 someone "upped us" to a 4.5MB/s down speed and dropped the error ratio to zero. That was horrid, we had multiple dead wire days every month. Multiple calls to "tech support" each month.... After 4-5 months finally got a local tech to give me the truth....it was stupidity and getting us back down to 3.5 took another ---- geez 10-12 month now that I look back....

I had no idea you could read and write Greek.

My mother loved oysters. I find them disgusting. Oyster sauce is an amazing sauce that has multiple purposes. I only wish that I had learned about it sooner than I did. It only takes a light drizzle on a steak.

A bottle of oyster sauce lasts me many years. It is also a nice additive in egg fried rice.
How can anyone not like oysters?

Back
Top Bottom