Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
What kind of wood would work wonders for my fire pit use?
I ran out of w words.
Pine is nice for campfires, I think. Around here pine is about all you get, so people burn it to heat also. Our forests are pretty monolithic. We also have cottonwood, spruce, aspen & birch. A few others. But mainly we have pine (aka "really tall weeds").

When I was a kid it seems like I remember my parents putting one or two logs on the fire and it burning ALL night long.
My store bought woods are not big logs but they do not last long at all.
I want woods that do burn up in five minutes.
Am I dreaming?
Pine. Not five minutes, but fast.

My moms maiden name is Branaugh.
Ummm, congratulations? JK :)
I assume you mean she has German ancestry? A surprising amount of people do.
To this day I am very reluctant to let people know because the bullying was SO bad and not a single adult did a stinking thing.
I think a lot of people feel the same way sadly.

To this day I am very reluctant to let people know because the bullying was SO bad and not a single adult did a stinking thing.
I don’t believe ancestors of mislead people should carry the dogma of those people’s actions.

That's terrible! :hugs
I had a friend whose mother was from Germany. She was a very sweet woman, polite and kind, and her daughter was the same way, so I don't care that you're German at all. Heck, I wouldn't care anyway.
I'm sorry that you had to deal with that.

Been there. I got blamed for Pearl Harbor every year when I was a kid. I got called Chink, Jap, and Gook.

Meaning they disregard the line between being a butthead and being cruel
Some do, it's true. It's painful to see or hear about. Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with any like that -- probably because I didn't go to public school.
Been there. I got blamed for Pearl Harbor every year when I was a kid. I got called Chink, Jap, and Gook.
:hugs

Apparently I have some quotes saved up.
View attachment 2390594
Idk why the shorts on mine are so short, this is the costume I got 🤣😳
This is adorable! Did you have the hose too? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about flashing anyone.
i’m with spectrum too....depending on how long you’ve been with them you may have options available!!
Hubs handles that. Its entirely possible we wouldn't have internet if I were in charge of it. I get quite, ummm, not happy, whenever I even hear the company name. Lol!

Aww, you’re too sweet 🥰

Back
Top Bottom