Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Omega Mare:
unnamed (4).jpg

I have never had a rice cooker. I did try cooking rice in an Instant Pot. I much prefer the results that I get by cooking it in a pan on the stove top.

A rice cooker is a must for perfect rice. Of course, we seldom eat white or brown rice, but use ours 3-4 times a week for wild rice. That is our base food, instead of potato’s or the other rice.

Where is peg leg?
@sealer39

The hurricane is hitting him now.
@Ursuline Chick Are you ok?
We did okay, chickens are fine, we are one of the few houses with electricity. Lost the entire back fence (as did almost all our neighbors), lost shingles on the roof. DD is off school for the rest of the week, school as no electricity, DH has to work today and tomorrow. We were fine thru the eye, the back end of the storm got us. :th
Thanks for checking in @Kiki

We did okay, chickens are fine, we are one of the few houses with electricity. Lost the entire back fence (as did almost all our neighbors), lost shingles on the roof. DD is off school for the rest of the week, school as no electricity, DH has to work today and tomorrow. We were fine thru the eye, the back end of the storm got us. :th
Thanks for checking in @Kiki
Glad you're okay! :hugs

I’m here. The storm missed me but it went right over @Ursuline Chick and @sdm111 .
Y’all check in when you can.

BTW. What the hell is a Pokemon?
@sealer39 Thank you for checking with us, short version : lost back fence and shingles off roof, hens are fine and we still have electricity.
We should be okay

Back
Top Bottom