Lets count to a million

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS PUP IT'S BEEN LIKE RP DEADNESS WITH BOTH YOU AND KYNDRA GONE AT NIGHT!!! :hit
SBW??? :fl

I'm so sorry ;-; if it makes you feel any better, summer is almost here and that's when I'll be constantly on and I'm also trying to make more rps but I'll probably ask for some help with them when the time comes. But anywho, let's go rp!!! :D

I'm so sorry ;-; if it makes you feel any better, summer is almost here and that's when I'll be constantly on and I'm also trying to make more rps but I'll probably ask for some help with them when the time comes. But anywho, let's go rp!!! :D

Oh we missed you SOOOOOO much dude :hugs :hugs :hugs

Oh we missed you SOOOOOO much dude :hugs :hugs :hugs

I missed BYC and everyone too, heck I even had this super weird dream last night where everyone on BYC had this awesome reunion type party and it was so cool XD but any who I'm back now so yay!!!!!!

Like the reunion PM????
Oh, maybe we could get lucky and that dream was a true prophecy of the future!!! :yesss:
-_-

I missed BYC and everyone too, heck I even had this super weird dream last night where everyone on BYC had this awesome reunion type party and it was so cool XD but any who I'm back now so yay!!!!!!

XD, dude,we've all been planning something like that for a grew days noe :lau :lau in like, 5 years :gig
BUT, I pulled an overnighter last night,with all my church buddies, and I needed to go to sleep -_- NGHT FROST!! :hugs :frow

XD, dude,we've all been planning something like that for a grew days noe :lau :lau in like, 5 years :gig
BUT, I pulled an overnighter last night,with all my church buddies, and I needed to go to sleep -_- NGHT FROST!! :hugs :frow

XD well it was a fun dream, even if I didn't know was happening most the time lol. SWEETTTTTTTTTTT NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and GOOD DREAMSSSS :frow!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom