Let's Get Strippin' "Fabric Strip Swap" CLOSED

EVERYONE PLEASE READ.

Acre’s needs your prayers. Her daughter is sick, I’m not going into details but I’m asking you to pray for her daughter and Acre’s family. Pass this on to everyone one you know. I need everyone to pass this on to all your family members get it out in the churchs. Please please please the more prayers we have for this girl the better. Her name is Heaven.

Thank you, I know you all will do it.

Lifting Acre, her daughter and family up in prayer.

Please keep us posted.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I know I know not been on in a while but love this pattern any chance I can get an idea of where to find it thanks much, miss you ladies but the new grand daughter is here and has been for almost 5 months daughter is doing better and Lillianna is healthy and great to so I am getting back to checking in now and then. Hi one and all I have really missed you

Quote:
Hugs and Prayers to Acres and hers, of coarse I have still been praying daily for all of you now i will send extra and put the word out with my prayer chains

Quote:
I know I know not been on in a while but love this pattern any chance I can get an idea of where to find it thanks much, miss you ladies but the new grand daughter is here and has been for almost 5 months daughter is doing better and Lillianna is healthy and great to so I am getting back to checking in now and then. Hi one and all I have really missed you

I put it on Post 190

Back
Top Bottom