Let's make a deal game show

maple

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
Ok, so I was just reminded of a fun show I used to watch as a kid. I was telling my sister how I dropped my mom off at her New Years Eve party with her friends and they had a nice spread of food and told her I should have brought tupperware. My sister replied that she keeps baggies in her purse. To which I replied, "Mom keeps bacon."

ha ha ha...oh I slay me. It's a running joke. If mom goes out to breakfast she wraps up a peice of bacon for her little dog and sometimes she forgets it's in there...

Ok, so I was trying to remember the name of the game where the host asks for people for odds and ends that they may have on them in thier purses or what have you.

I found it and was reading about it and found at the bottom of the link there is a picture of one of the "wonka" prizes...remember they could trade some cash in they won for whatever was behind door (or curtain) number 1, 2, and 3? Well, the picture of one of the "wonka" prizes is a llama. And I thought WOW! There would be a LOT of byc members that would be jumping up and down and kissing the host and thanking them for such a wonderful prize.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let's_Make_a_Deal

But anyway... i digress.
tongue.png

and I still think if my mom was on the show and they asked for bacon that it would totally shock everyone that she had bacon in her purse. She's funny like that.

They have a current version of that program on, at least they did last year. It had one of the men from Drew Careys Whose Line is it Anyway? as the host! But I do remember the original too
lol.png

I remember that show...
Isnt that the one where they all dressed in costumes in the audience?
smile.png

Wayne Brady was the most current host and a good show....by all that have hosted it. I really like the original host and Wayne. If your not familiar with Wayne Brady he also hosted the show "Don't Forget The Lyrics" I really liked that show....but I love karaoke. He is a good host and funny.

Back
Top Bottom