Let's play favorites..

View attachment 1607846
This my beloved “Judy”.
This is a kinda shocking photo but it means a lot to me.
This was taken this summer.
This month it will be one year since she survived a terrible attack. If you look close you can see how her skin was still blue.
She’s incredible. Loves to be wrapped in a fleece blanket and cuddle. A true survivor!
Don’t mean to bum anyone out....I love this chicken :hugs

Awww glad she made it, I lost 2 of my australorps to a coon last summer.

My 1 1/2 year old Production Red named Mocha.

She has so much personality. She had a rough time a while back when she got pecked in the eye and she ended up with a corneal ulcer and infection. She’s partially blind in that eye now but it hasn’t hindered her at all. Love her. ❤️

C552DC07-1C6D-4DD3-B077-636E6F802307.jpeg

I wish I had a picture of roostie-boostie, our EE rooster, he was a sweet heart even after I made him blind by accident.he would sit in the nesting boxes to get the girls to lay an egg and sadly, my friend,cole,had him because we had to give him up because one of our hens hated him and he got stuck in the deck at his place and later, after they freed him, their puppy killed him along with half their flock.if you want to hear the story about how he lost an eye, just ask and I will tell you

I wish I had a picture of roostie-boostie, our EE rooster, he was a sweet heart even after I made him blind by accident.he would sit in the nesting boxes to get the girls to lay an egg and sadly, my friend,cole,had him because we had to give him up because one of our hens hated him and he got stuck in the deck at his place and later, after they freed him, their puppy killed him along with half their flock.if you want to hear the story about how he lost an eye, just ask and I will tell you

Oh no how did he lose an eye

I don’t have any pics on this device, but I’m so grateful that I have some beautiful ones on other devices. Sophia died this year. She was so precious, always loving to snuggle. I miss her so much, we had such a bond.

Back
Top Bottom