Let's play favorites..

Cholo (also my avatar). I love this bird with every fiber of my being. He is the kindest, gentlest soul with both humans and chickens. He's a great protector of his hens, helps them build their nests, and always offers them treats he finds. Poor guy NEVER eats anything for himself! I've always been attracted to Araucanas but owning him as really driven my passion for the breed. I'm going to start breeding these birds in hopes of making them more available as they are so hard to find, especially in my area.
20180223_120536.jpg

Cholo (also my avatar). I love this bird with every fiber of my being. He is the kindest, gentlest soul with both humans and chickens. He's a great protector of his hens, helps them build their nests, and always offers them treats he finds. Poor guy NEVER eats anything for himself! I've always been attracted to Araucanas but owning him as really driven my passion for the breed. I'm going to start breeding these birds in hopes of making them more available as they are so hard to find, especially in my area.
View attachment 1608962

He's gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom