Let's play "Is it a Roo!?!?"

Dunkin Nuggets

Hatching
Mar 27, 2017
Florida

Hey everyone! So I need some help figuring out if I have a Roo...or twooo! My three Buff's are 7-8 weeks old. As you can see from the pictures, all of their combs are in different stages...the place I got them from told me they were all girls, but I'm starting to have my doubts...Can any of you help me out? Due to their severe ADD, a still photo was impossible!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

PS- Bean is the least defined, Nugget is the most, And Gossie is the middle. None of them have tried to crow...all still chirp. Thanks!

Also they defiantly look a little older then 8 weekd more like 3 1/2 months,but some look bighee on camera.

Compared to the two BOs I have the same age. The last one looks like a roo. Mine are just 8 weeks and their combs are not red at all.

Thanks everyone! I'm definitely thinking Nugget, the one on the bottom, is probably a Roo...it makes me sad because Nugget is the friendliest and has made the biggest connection. My town doesn't allow roosters
1f61e.png
. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Yes. About the same size. One of mine looks a little bigger, but I think it's all feathers. They are pretty fluffy compared to my other pullets. Just like they should be. :)

Back
Top Bottom