Let's Play NAME THAT POULT!!

That’s kind of like naming a duck “chicken”. It’s a duck, not a chicken. It’s a turkey, not a duck.
I had a cat named Mousie. She was about the size of one when I got her. I have another cat named Usagi (which means rabbit) because she has feet like one and acted like a spoiled princess as a kitten (Sailor Moon's real name is Usagi).

I had a cat named Mousie. She was about the size of one when I got her. I have another cat named Usagi (which means rabbit) because she has feet like one and acted like a spoiled princess as a kitten (Sailor Moon's real name is Usagi).
People don’t usually say they have a pet “mousie “. They say they have a pet mouse. People often say they have such a cute little “duckie” when referring to a duck. Languages other than the one you speak (assuming @The Moonshiner speaks English and not some alien language from Mars) do not count.

People don’t usually say they have a pet “mousie “. They say they have a pet mouse. People often say they have such a cute little “duckie” when referring to a duck. Languages other than the one you speak (assuming @The Moonshiner speaks English and not some alien language from Mars) do not count.
:smack

Thank U GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Back
Top Bottom