LETS SEE THE BABY CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!šŸ„šŸ“

Pics
I have some babies!
IMG_20210330_221053.jpg

These are my two Pekin ducklings, Nibbles and Scoot! They're the friendliest little babies! I also have four buff goslings coming in next week I'm excited about

I have some babies!
View attachment 2602682

These are my two Pekin ducklings, Nibbles and Scoot! They're the friendliest little babies! I also have four buff goslings coming in next week I'm excited about
Lucky! I really wanted ducks but did not have space for them! Those are the exact breed I wanted! Where did you get them from?

I have 2 LONG days till mine come!!!!!!! (well Thurs or Fri but they have been coming in on Thurs to the feed store I am getting them from)........... Today went by so slow that I can only imagine what tomorrow and Thurs till they text me that they are in!!!!!!!!!!! My brooder is set up and waiting to be filled! They are all named already they just need to get here!

I have 2 LONG days till mine come!!!!!!! (well Thurs or Fri but they have been coming in on Thurs to the feed store I am getting them from)........... Today went by so slow that I can only imagine what tomorrow and Thurs till they text me that they are in!!!!!!!!!!! My brooder is set up and waiting to be filled! They are all named already they just need to get here!
Aww! What names did you pick out for them?

Back
Top Bottom