Lets see your kitties & kittens...

This is Sassy. She came to me as a pregnant stray less than a month after my 11 year old Golden Retriever passed away. I believe in reincarnation and I believe that sassy is my golden retriever. She acts EXACTLY like her. She had 4 kittens. 1 calico girl, 1 gray tabby girl, 1 orange and white tabby boy and 1 gray tabby boy. I kept the 2 girls and my family took the two boys. Sadly last year on January 1, 2007 the Tabby girl, princess, dissappeared.
P1020010.jpg

This is Tippy. I got her, her mother, and her 4 siblings in November 07 as my foster cats. I decided to keep her. I got her and her family the DAY before they were schedualed to be euthanized at the Brooklyn Animal Care and Control. When I got her, her mother was very sick and stopped making enough milk to feed her babies, so I had to bottle feed them until they were old enough to eat solid food. Then Tippy got sick with pneumonia and her heart stopped on the way to the vets, I rubbed her back, she kicked, and took a deep breath in. Thankfully, she recovered. Then her mother died while she was getting fixed. Tippy was fixed about 2 weeks ago and she is all healed and had no complications.
P1160011.jpg

This is Chloe, one of Sassy's babies.
DSC02738.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 3 cats, maybe 7.
roll.png

The first is Calico, our oldest. She is 20+ years of age. We arent too sure how old she is, but she found here way here before I was born (Will be 18 in August) and she was an adult. She's so old she cant meow anymore. She just coughs. She's the best mouser we've ever had though!

457-2.jpg

Next is Fred & Momma. They are siblings that were born by a stray in a woodpile on the property. Fred is the sweetest cat in the whole entire world, Momma doesnt like us too much, lol.

017-1.jpg

Fred...Fred-O has an eye booger, he's got horrible allergies.

009-3.jpg

Momma...

008-3.jpg

Momma got here name because of this....

489.jpg

I do NOT agree with breeding cats, at all. These were born at my grandma's, where they dont care to fix animals. I have no say in the matter because Im not allowed to catch them and get them fixed, and since I dont drive, its hard to do it. I feed them, and my mom said we will have to do it since my jerk of an uncle is moving. Unfortunately, the kittens have vanished,lol. Momma didnt like me lookin at them and hid them again.

Back
Top Bottom