Lets see your 'orb' photos...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by noodleroo, Mar 12, 2011.

1. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    This picture was taken just after a marriage proposal on Christmas Day. All the photos before the proposal were normal; nothing unusual looking at all. It was such a loving moment and all of us watching were in tears of joy; so much love in the room because it was so beautiful. I like to think that the orbs in the photo were the essence of loved ones that have passed being part of the love that was so strong in that room. Any body else have photos like these?

[​IMG]

2. Rammy

Rammy Crowing

Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    You do realize that most "orbs" are nothing but dust, right? I cant say thats anything more than that.

Rammy

3. noodleroo

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    Quote:You may be exactly right. I don't know, but I sure wish I did. What I do know is that none of the pictures before (and there were a zillion) had these circles in them. I like to think that my loved ones who have passed were happy about the engagement, felt our love and wanted to be part of it. Nobody knows, but it makes me feel good to think we're all part of the same big old, loving thing...

4. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    If it was on flash, it is just dust. Dust and other particles in the area reflect off the light from the flash and create the "orbs".

5. melodylee

melodylee Songster

Apr 14, 2009
    Arkansas
    noodleroo asked if anyone else had pics not what the orbs may or not be.......... [​IMG] and I agree noodleroo I don't know what it is in the pics but the idea of those passed on is a warming notion. [​IMG]

6. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    ORBS!!! [​IMG]

7. noodleroo

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    Quote:Thank you, Melodylee; I think there are probably lots like us who question yet hope...they just may not post it on a chicken forum... From what I've read, orbs didn't show up in photos until digital cameras came along. I also wonder why that is...

8. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Don't mean to be a cynic/Scrooge or anything, but I think there's a perfectly logical explanation for such an occurrence.

9. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    a dusty chicken room.
    [​IMG]

10. noodleroo

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    Quote:Little sweetheart, you are not a cynic when you question; I question too...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: