Let's share our chicken decor!

20171010_232811.jpg
@CapricornFarm

Did you make your avatar? Looks like polymer clay.
Yes, i made it out of clay. It is big, like a big real pumpkin. Polymer would cost a fortune to make something that size. You can tell it is glazed because of how shiny it is. My Crazy Cannibal Pumpkin. It is made to hold a light and glows yellow or green inside , i forget which. Sadly, i no longer have it.

View attachment 1158228
Yes, i made it out of clay. It is big, like a big real pumpkin. Polymer would cost a fortune to make something that size. You can tell it is glazed because of how shiny it is. My Crazy Cannibal Pumpkin. It is made to hold a light and glows yellow or green inside , i forget which. Sadly, i no longer have it.

You mean that scary cannibal pumpkin is out there somewhere on the loose? :oops:

View attachment 1158228

Sorry it ran away, I like it.

Sadly i had to get rid of a lot of my art when we moved. I sold my big tower too. Each piece weighed at least 150 lbs. They stacked to form a tower with a light at the top.
I also sold half my quilting fabric. I miss my stuff!:hit

That's one of the hard things about moving...things have to be gotten rid of or they get lost.

Sadly i had to get rid of a lot of my art when we moved. I sold my big tower too. Each piece weighed at least 150 lbs. They stacked to form a tower with a light at the top.
I also sold half my quilting fabric. I miss my stuff!:hit

Sorry about that...but you have talent and can make even better things now :hugs.

That's one of the hard things about moving...things have to be gotten rid of or they get lost.

I have only really moved once before accumulations appeared. Maybe I should move so I can declutter :oops:.

No matter what you may have left in the past, IMO look forward to better things to come :)

Back
Top Bottom