Let's share our chicken decor!

No matter what you may have left in the past, IMO look forward to better things to come :)

There's a side of me that agrees with that. Then there's the side of me that misses my mother's oil painting, my cousin's drawing of my grandparents, the 2 old cookie jars I grew up with, and things like that. I've moved a lot in the past 7-8 years and it's the sentimental things I always seem to lose. Maybe there's some sort of lesson in that.

All I know is I've already told DH, the next time we move it's for keeps so it better be a good move!

There's a side of me that agrees with that. Then there's the side of me that misses my mother's oil painting, my cousin's drawing of my grandparents, the 2 old cookie jars I grew up with, and things like that. I've moved a lot in the past 7-8 years and it's the sentimental things I always seem to lose. Maybe there's some sort of lesson in that.

All I know is I've already told DH, the next time we move it's for keeps so it better be a good move!

The "experts" say to keep pics of things you luv and cannot keep, so get the camera out :)

Sounds like Menopause? Many of us have been there too :hugs
Menopause hit hard a few years ago with a hysterectomy, cancer, and chemotherapy. Life has been a bumpy ride ride for me and I'm a tender baby inside of a crusty shell, similar to a M&M.

No kids and dogs as kids who die every 10-15 years makes for bad moments.

I follow Dory' advice in Finding Dory, " just keep swimming". Yes I still watch cartoons. :)

Oh boy, you and me both. I just think about stuff and it's Niagara Falls here. I guess that makes me a nut.:hmm

Nope, not a nut. Or if it does make you a nut, then I'm one too. Bless DH's heart, he says the only things he's sentimental about are me and his wedding ring. And he means it, he could walk away from all the material stuff we have without batting an eye. Not me. I gotta have my stuff. And him too of course, lol.

Back
Top Bottom