Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
x2 Go back ASAP and put him on your plate and ask for a doggie bag to take him home?
celebrate.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I'm so jealous, love those boots.. Happy BD !

Where in the world did he find those…we all need a pair so we can start a red boot chicken mom club...
jumpy.gif
Awww, thanks everyone! Actually my BD isn't until next week but they arrived in the mail yesterday.

I like the idea of the "Red Boot Chicken Mom" club!
cool.png

the boots are made by Sloggers, a small totally American company. It's a brand new design for them and right now they are just in red and yellow in the boots and garden shoes, but they promise other colors by end of summer. You can check them out on on their FB page or go directly to Sloggers.com. If you go to their site, check out their history. On their FB page, if you look, you'll find a link to a video that actually shows them making the first Chickie boots.
I really love them! They are soft and pliable, not stiff like other boots, and have a great tread. They actually make them in lots of neat patterns/colors but I love these.

Awww, thanks everyone! Actually my BD isn't until next week but they arrived in the mail yesterday.

I like the idea of the "Red Boot Chicken Mom" club!
cool.png

the boots are made by Sloggers, a small totally American company. It's a brand new design for them and right now they are just in red and yellow in the boots and garden shoes, but they promise other colors by end of summer. You can check them out on on their FB page or go directly to Sloggers.com. If you go to their site, check out their history. On their FB page, if you look, you'll find a link to a video that actually shows them making the first Chickie boots.
I really love them! They are soft and pliable, not stiff like other boots, and have a great tread. They actually make them in lots of neat patterns/colors but I love these.

Thanks for providing the link, they look like a good company. Cute boots and shoes!

I love those boots but, if I get boots to fit "fat calves" they are too large in the foot part.
barnie.gif

Hi @drumstick diva , sometimes I have that problem too. Down here in FL boots are kind of hot but I sure liked the look of the shoes in the chicken print. Now,if they only made them in a clog...

Hi @drumstick diva , sometimes I have that problem too. Down here in FL boots are kind of hot but I sure liked the look of the shoes in the chicken print. Now,if they only made them in a clog...
I have a pair of sloggers shoes I love them, bought mine on Amazon, didn't know they had boots with chicken print guess I'll have to have a pair of those, I love the shoes but I spray my shoes off with the hose before going in side and I always manage to get my socks and pants wet so boots are best for me. And if I had some of those I'd be the talk of the barn yard
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom