Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
Hey, I was so focused on those great boots, overlooked the rooster table cloth and placemats…really nice!
Well I'll be I never saw that either. I was drooling over them boots.
tongue.png

Hi @drumstick diva
, sometimes I have that problem too. Down here in FL boots are kind of hot but I sure liked the look of the shoes in the chicken print. Now,if they only made them in a clog...

Me too! It's too hot in Texas right now for rain boots, but I'm desperately in need of some cute chicken garden clogs. It's been raining here for days and more expected.

Me too! It's too hot in Texas right now for rain boots, but I'm desperately in need of some cute chicken garden clogs. It's been raining here for days and more expected.

No flooding your way I hope. We got almost 1 1/2 inches last night. With the 90 degree temp expected today, my naturally curly hair is going to be wild, lol. Gotta love all that humidity (not)!

They do offer a super low top "clog" type shoe!

@drumstick diva - I have the same fit problem with boots but not with these. They have ample room in the calf, not as tall even on my short frame as most boots, and they fit really well. They only come in whole sizes but they provide a special insert with them that adjusts them down a half size if you need to. The full size up allowed me to fit heavy socks in them without the insert. Best of both worlds.

Yep on the tablecloth and such. My entire kitchen is done in "poultry"

No flooding your way I hope. We got almost 1 1/2 inches last night. With the 90 degree temp expected today, my naturally curly hair is going to be wild, lol. Gotta love all that humidity (not)!
We got 2.5 inches of rain in less than an hour 2 days ago with close lighting. I was at work and had IP camera on in tha run/coop. My hens ran and huddled in the middle and I lost the IP feed. Power was out for over an hour and internet was off. We waited expecting that the server was just down and then yesterday found it was just us off line..
hit.gif
And it still took hours to get us back on line. I had BYC withdrawal ..LOL.

We got 2.5 inches of rain in less than an hour 2 days ago with close lighting. I was at work and had IP camera on in tha run/coop. My hens ran and huddled in the middle and I lost the IP feed. Power was out for over an hour and internet was off. We waited expecting that the server was just down and then yesterday found it was just us off line..
hit.gif
And it still took hours to get us back on line. I had BYC withdrawal ..LOL.

That's a whole lot of rain!

I understand about the BYC withdrawal, lol. When I was gone in January for almost 3 weeks, I kept wondering what was going on here. That took some catching up!

My computer was down for 3 days earlier this month then off for 4 hrs. while I kept getting messages about efforts to fix the problem. I really DON'T LIKE THE COMPUTER BEING OFF - either I'm a whirlwind doing a years worth of cleaning or I decide to sleep if off. If I wake up and it's still off- back to bed. Thought I'd get bedsores.

Back
Top Bottom