Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
@chickisoup

Thanks for your BD boots post.

Got my red chicken sloggers ordered, so we can be the first 2 of the new " Red Chicken Shoes & Boots Club".

Hope you are still enjoying yours.

@DigMyChicks

Yes, I will wear those babies in public with my " Crazy Chicken Lady" tee.

Really funny, no one ever notices :(
yep!!! I'm rockin' my boots for sure! (and DH has even stopped rollin' his eyes at me). Looks like we have more new members of the club, btw
big_smile.png

Me too, will have to post some more pics soon.

Found some really great - really big - metal cut out chickens yesterday. Couldn't make up my mind if I could find a place for those big mommas. Decided a great spot by my shed that would be perfect...

So DH and I started out this morning to go get them….but his truck transmission is acutely ill and we could not go.
hit.gif

They won't fit in my car so will have to hope they aren't bought before he gets the truck fixed. Or maybe it's an omen that I really don't need them...
hmm.png

Me too, will have to post some more pics soon.

Found some really great - really big - metal cut out chickens yesterday. Couldn't make up my mind if I could find a place for those big mommas. Decided a great spot by my shed that would be perfect...

So DH and I started out this morning to go get them….but his truck transmission is acutely ill and we could not go.
hit.gif

They won't fit in my car so will have to hope they aren't bought before he gets the truck fixed. Or maybe it's an omen that I really don't need them...
hmm.png

Oh you NEED them alright! You MUST have them! Partly because I want to SEE them, lol.

Hope the truck is better soon and you can run pick them up!

Back
Top Bottom