Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
@souriasia that is one cute tote.

@sunflour it just dawned on me..."in case of Hen emergency".
lau.gif

Wow, I must have partied too much at the baby shower...I seem to have forgotten how to spell. What was in that duck punch?!?!

If you want cute pot holders (for cooking or a crafty thing), try the Dollar Store if you have one close by. That's where I got mine and it was a 2 pack so now I have a phone case and a new kitchen pot holder...all for $1. Can't beat that!

So far my 50 cent phone case has saved my phone from a 5' fall onto concrete and rain. Well worth the tiny cost and a button.

I know I can make that kind of phone case (don't have a phone) and I'm going to Dollar Tree this week. It would be a confidence booster for me . I used to "potholder" the old fashioned way and made a sleeve to slip the pizza cutter in so no one gets cut. Turned out pretty good. Thanks for posting .

@souriasia that is one cute tote.

@sunflour it just dawned on me..."in case of Hen emergency".
lau.gif

Wow, I must have partied too much at the baby shower...I seem to have forgotten how to spell. What was in that duck punch?!?!
lau.gif
I don't know what was in the punch, the duck's made it.

The hen purse is cute & I do use it to keep supplies easy to find for potential chicken injuries as well as nail clippers. It's somewhat difficult to really use - the zipper opening is quite small.

@drumstick diva - good idea about making potholder cases for those sharp things in the kitchen.

lau.gif
I don't know what was in the punch, the duck's made it.

The hen purse is cute & I do use it to keep supplies easy to find for potential chicken injuries as well as nail clippers. It's somewhat difficult to really use - the zipper opening is quite small.

@drumstick diva - good idea about making potholder cases for those sharp things in the kitchen.

That was fun yesterday (the baby shower I mean). We'll just have to remember to keep an eye on those ducks next time!

Gotta go get the girls up and going. See you all later, have a great day!

That was fun yesterday (the baby shower I mean). We'll just have to remember to keep an eye on those ducks next time!

Gotta go get the girls up and going. See you all later, have a great day!

You mean it's day light where you are? I'm still waiting..

That was a fun baby shower I guess I get into the punch alot because I can't spell worth a hoot and spell check disappeared over a week ago.
[I spend more time going back and correcting than the actual typing]
hmm.png

You mean it's day light where you are? I'm still waiting..

That was a fun baby shower I guess I get into the punch alot because I can't spell worth a hoot and spell check disappeared over a week ago.
[I spend more time going back and correcting than the actual typing]
hmm.png
gig.gif
You had a spell check that actually corrected the typing? My Mac only lets me know a word is wrong and I have 3 guesses to get it corrected..If I can't, I just change the word...LOL.

Back
Top Bottom