Let's share our chicken decor!

Gosh I love everybody's stuff here!! This was a fun thread to look through. Thanks to @NorthFLChick I had no idea it existed!! :)

I will have to get some pics of a few things I have here in my kitchen and post them here too. :)

Oh boy, more photos to come
pop.gif

Gosh I love everybody's stuff here!! This was a fun thread to look through. Thanks to @NorthFLChick I had no idea it existed!! :)

I will have to get some pics of a few things I have here in my kitchen and post them here too. :)

Glad you came over and checked things out TC! Aren't those cabinets @WalleyWaller 's wife did gorgeous?!? She could stay plenty busy traveling around to all of our kitchens painting cabinets
smile.png

Looking forward to seeing your chicken stuff too!

Tomorrow I will get some pics of my stuff. Not quite as nice as all of yours. I find a lot of stuff at the dollar stores and little country markets. Anything "chicken" or "poultry" I just gotta have!! I used to have "chicken" curtains over my kitchen sink window, but recently replaced them. I really need to find more, I don't like what I replace them with!!

Tomorrow I will get some pics of my stuff. Not quite as nice as all of yours. I find a lot of stuff at the dollar stores and little country markets. Anything "chicken" or "poultry" I just gotta have!! I used to have "chicken" curtains over my kitchen sink window, but recently replaced them. I really need to find more, I don't like what I replace them with!!
can't wait to see what you have.
1f600.png

You just put your stuff up here for us to look at @TwoCrows ...we'll be the judges of if it's nice or not. And I'm betting it's all nice!
smile.png

Ok...here are a few things I have in the kitchen. Please excuse the poor quality pictures....my camera is old enough to vote. Ha!

I love this...my brother found this for me in some country market

A local guy does iron and metal work and I liked this quail (that is the BYC calendar as well.
wink.png
)

Dollar store Rooster, LOL

More Dollar store stuff

Same guy that does iron work did this quail. It is attached on my porch railing

A local guy makes these quail from real feathers. That black on the top of his head is his top knot made from feathers as well

Rooster and Hen salt and pepper shakers and rooster towels (NO ONE is allowed to wipe their hands on these towels!!!!!) Ha!

Same salt and pepper shakers with chicken egg timer

I also have duckies in my bathroom and assorted "chicken" all over the house. LOL

Wow, cool stuff @TwoCrows ! I love the handmade metal pieces especially.

Back
Top Bottom