Let's share our chicken decor!

Thank you, my husband is couch decor, when he's here, I arranged it so it looks like he layed the blue egg.
Mine's recliner decor. lol I really like that roo @oldhenlikesdogs and the big blue egg, well only a roo could do that.
wink.png

Thank you, my husband is couch decor, when he's here, I arranged it so it looks like he layed the blue egg.

Hmmm, who laid the egg, hmmmm
hmm.png

Nice roo, so sweet of your DH to get it for you, hope he had the 10% coupon. I had one and went to TSC yesterday for mealie worms and bird seeds, etc. and got distracted at the check out and forgot to give them my coupon.
rant.gif

My coupons usually go home with me because I forget they're in my purse...you know, that dark hole where I keep everything essential, just in case!
lol.png

Hmmm, who laid the egg, hmmmm
hmm.png

Nice roo, so sweet of your DH to get it for you, hope he had the 10% coupon. I had one and went to TSC yesterday for mealie worms and bird seeds, etc. and got distracted at the check out and forgot to give them my coupon.
rant.gif

My coupons usually go home with me because I forget they're in my purse...you know, that dark hole where I keep everything essential, just in case!
lol.png
I printed that coupon out and it came out huge did ya'lls? I never did get there to use it though. Was kind of embarrassed since it was so big.
I have carried around coupons for months even longer till they were expired and forgot I had them. Found one the other day in a coat pocket from 2014

Last edited:
I printed that coupon out and it came out huge did ya'lls? I never did get there to use it though. Was kind of embarrassed since it was so big.
I have carried around coupons for months even longer till they were expired and forgot I had them. Found one the other day in a coat pocket from 2014
This one was sent to me in the mail - 10% off entire purchase plus another 10% off all home decor and toys!

They had ceramic chickens with candles inside and I kept wanting one but decided I already have too many holiday scented candles :(

This one was sent to me in the mail - 10% off entire purchase plus another 10% off all home decor and toys!

They had ceramic chickens with candles inside and I kept wanting one but decided I already have too many holiday scented candles :(
This one came in my email. I will be going in next Wednesday maybe they'll still have some good sales. Not that I need anything but dog food.
hmm.png

I bet those ceramic chickens were cute though

Hmmm, who laid the egg, hmmmm  :/  

Nice roo, so sweet of your DH to get it for you, hope he had the 10% coupon.  I had one and went to TSC yesterday for mealie worms and bird seeds, etc.  and got distracted at the check out and forgot to give them my coupon.  :rant
mine's on the fridge, I'm going to use it this weekend when we do our shopping.

Back
Top Bottom